Shipping and Ordering
Most items on the website have a shipping cost and buy now button. We use UPS and the US Post Office to ship and insure each order.
If you are interested in an item that states, please call or email for a quote, we will respond to your call or email with the availability and shipping costs (including insurance). For your privacy, we prefer you call in with your credit card to pay for your purchase. Once we complete the sales charge, your credit card number will be shredded. Your credit card will not be charged until you confirm your order and shipping charges.
Ordering by Phone
We can be reached in person at (505) 293-6133 from 10am to 5pm Monday through Saturday (Mountain Time only). To place an order after hours or on Sundays, please leave a message on our answering machine at (505) 293-6133.
Ordering by E-Mail
Please type the item(s) you are interested in and include the Artist name, Item #, Color, Quantity, Unit Price and your information. Once we receive your request and contact information, we will get back with you on availability and shipping costs. Please include shipping address and phone number and email.
Any shipping claims due to damaged or broken pieces should be filed through UPS Store or USPS via Weems. Weems Gallery is not responsible for damages incurred during shipping.
We do offer in most cases Special Orders and Consignments. Please call a sales associate to discuss possibilities of special orders or consignments. We cannot guarantee all the artist will consent to the special order or consignment. Depending on the artist and type of work some special orders or consignment may take months to be made. Turnaround time given is an estimate not a definite deadline. All special orders or consignment does require ½ of the payment down. Once ½ the payment is made, the order is processed, and the artist will begin.
Refunds, Returns & Exchanges
1. WE ARE A SMALL BUSINESS AND CONSIGN THE ART YOU ARE PURCHASING. RETURNS ARE DIFFICULT AS ONCE YOU PAY FOR YOUR ART, WE PAY THE ARTIST AND TAKE ON A NEW CONSIGNED PIECE.
2. We accept Returns on merchandise within 7 days of your receipt and in new condition. Store credit, not cash will be given for purchase amount ONLY within the 7 days. Please call first to discuss why you are returning the item.
3. **All Christmas gifts can be returned for store credit through the end of the current year with receipt and in new condition. Christmas gifts are considered purchased from Thanksgiving to Christmas.
4. NO RETURNS ON CUSTOM FRAMING OR ORDERS. Cancellations will be accepted ONLY within (1) BUSINESS DAY of the initial order.
5. Framing orders not picked up within 6 months will become property of the Weems Gallery and sold to recoup the cost of labor and materials. The customer will not receive any store credit.
6. READY MADE FRAMES NOT RETURNABLE.
7. ALL SALES EVENT ITEMS NOT RETURNABLE.
8. We will allow layaways for 4 months on items under $1000 and 6 months on items above $1000. We will not allow discounts on these. Once you pay ½ of the layaway we pay the artist. If the layaway is not paid within the allowed time, the item(s) will be returned to stock and no credit will be given.
9. ALL GIFT CARDS AND STORE CREDITS MUST BE USED WITHIN A YEAR OF PURCHASE TO BE VALID.
All Weems Galleries products are sold under the condition that we cannot guarantee the user freedom from injury. The user assumes all risks and liability from the use of our products. Please always read the information provided with the merchandise regarding the proper use of the product. If you have any questions about the proper use, we are available to answer your questions.
Pricing & Products
Please note that pricing, product descriptions and product availability are subject to change without notice. While we make every attempt to ensure the accuracy of the prices and information on our site, we are not responsible for errors and reserve the right to correct them.
Every piece is handmade therefore, size, shape and colors may vary, especially pottery and wood carving.